We want to keep St. Thomas Public Library relevant to a diverse and changing community. Help us explore our future by filling out our survey and letting us know what's important to you!
Urban Area Expansion
Documents relating to The City of St Thomas Urban Area Expansion
- Mill Creek - South Block Area Subwatershed Study
- Urban Area Expansion Transportation Master Plan
- Urban Area Expansion Transit Master Plan
- Urban Area Expansion Recreation & Leisure Infrastructure Requirements
- Urban Area Expansion Trails and Parks Analysis
- Proposed Urban Area Expansion Municipal Finance Analysis
- Phase 1 Technical Analysis Report for Proposed Urban Area Residential Expansion
- Population, Housing and Employment Projections, 2006-2026
- Residential Intensification and Redevelopment Capacity Assessment
- City of St Thomas Residential Land Supply Requirements
- Affordable Housing Targets and Condominium Conversion Policy Report
We are excited to announce that construction of the Gateway Roundabout at the Sunset Drive and Wellington Road intersection will be starting the week of March 27th with completion by the end of June.
Effective March 21, 2017 the Community Recycling Centre will be returning to its full time operating hours. The site will be open Tuesday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m to 3 p.m. Household hazardous waste is accepted on Saturdays only.
For more information on accepted waste types and associated costs, please visit the Community Recycling Centre page.
The First Avenue Widening project between Talbot Street and Steele Street will start the week of March 13 and be completed in June.
- 1 of 5
- next ›
How can we help?
A - Z
Pages in this section
- City Hall
- By-Law Enforcement
- City Clerk
- City Departments
- City Manager
- Contact Us
- Cultural Mapping Project
- Environmental Services
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Human Resources
- Mayor and Council
- Minutes and Agendas
- Ontario Works
- Planning and Building Services
- Police Building Background Information
- Select Committee for New Police Building
- Visiting Us