We want to keep St. Thomas Public Library relevant to a diverse and changing community. Help us explore our future by filling out our survey and letting us know what's important to you!
- Standard 2-110 - Patching Cold Mix (Potholes).
A full program is underway.
- Standard 2-612 - Spring Cleanup (snowplow and sidewalk plow damage to grass on boulevards).
A full road by road repair program will begin (weather permitting) the week of March 28th. The main City road allowances will be completed first. Once complete the local roads will be worked on. Calls from all residents regarding sod damage are being added to a list. Due to lack of frost during early winter events and the frequency of those winter events this program will take several weeks to complete.
- Standard 2-120 - Street Cleaning Spring Cleanup.
A full cleaning of all City streets and parking lots will begin as soon as practical operating 16 hours a day until one full cleaning is complete.
For more information regarding The City of St. Thomas Spring Cleanup program please contact the Public Works Service Centre at 519-631-0368.
We are excited to announce that construction of the Gateway Roundabout at the Sunset Drive and Wellington Road intersection will be starting the week of March 27th with completion by the end of June.
Effective March 21, 2017 the Community Recycling Centre will be returning to its full time operating hours. The site will be open Tuesday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m to 3 p.m. Household hazardous waste is accepted on Saturdays only.
For more information on accepted waste types and associated costs, please visit the Community Recycling Centre page.
The First Avenue Widening project between Talbot Street and Steele Street will start the week of March 13 and be completed in June.
- 1 of 5
- next ›
How can we help?
A - Z
Pages in this section
- City Hall
- By-Law Enforcement
- City Clerk
- City Departments
- City Manager
- Contact Us
- Cultural Mapping Project
- Environmental Services
- Dalewood Drive Bridge - Class EA Study Information
- Gateway Project
- Road Construction FAQ
- Standard Contract Documents
- Ten Year Insfrastructure Capital Plan
- Drinking Water
- Engineering & Construction
- Operations Division
- Roads and Transportation Services
- Water & Wastewater
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Human Resources
- Mayor and Council
- Minutes and Agendas
- Ontario Works
- Planning and Building Services
- Police Building Background Information
- Select Committee for New Police Building
- Visiting Us